Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sat March 4th

The entrance to Mount Opera from the bottom of the hill
The view from the top of the Ferris wheel
The team left to Srinavas,Wenkat,Seeresha,Chandini,Sarvani, Kdub,Ashwini,Anjaiah, and Praveen
The ladies in the grounds of Mount Opera
Views from the Ferris Wheel
Pictures of the Water park -wave pool and boat ride and you can't see the water slide is the right.
Sarvani and Praveen posing...
More group pictures at the go karts.
Another wreck........Sarvani wrecking
Bumper cars...
Wenkat on top of the big mushroom..
more bumper cars
Sliding chair.
Sliding chair..... I had to past on this ride ---I wasn't sure about the weight limit..
We couldn't get the planes to start.. I think they had sometype of power issue.
Pictures from the Columbus ride.

I took the group to a amusement park called Mount Opera.

We had a fun day.... The park reminds me of the old fairgrounds amusement park. The best part of the day was watching the group drive the go karts. Most of the group don't drive. I don't believe anyone drove the go karts without crashing and almost rolled one of the karts....

After lunch we went to the water park.... OK OK here we go.....No one swims in India so this was a real treat for Anji and Praveen. The rest of the group just set in the stand while we went swimming.

First thing - No one owns swim trunks so they give you these old nylon shorts that look like gym shorts. I had included my swim trunks so it wasn't a problem but I can tell you that they didn't have shorts that would have fit me....and I'm not sure I would've wanted to wear them..

So, I go into the changing room, showers,and restroom area. I guess they all freaked out. I could here everyone leaving and shouting American... I changed and everyone was standing outside the door and the manager came down but no one said anything to me.... So anyone we changed an went out into the park.......

I will have to load a picture that shows me in the pool with everyone because it is ease to pick me out in the crowd....

So, When I was at the pool I was like a celebrity everyone wanted to talk with me and get pictures of me with their kids.....

Here is the picture for swim wear--- Men wear shorts with no shirt... Woman wear their full clothes then switch back into another set.. The women didn't ride the slides but they did get into the wave pool and this thing called RainDance --- Dancing is very big in India ---SO it is water spraying from the ceiling and loud music and everyone is dancing around....

No comments: