Monday, March 06, 2006

Sunday Mar. 5th

This pictures is taken at a card reader stand... He has a parrot and he lets the parrot out of a cage to pick a card. He will read the results from the card to you in Hindu language.... A couple of people went and then everyone wanted me to take a turn... So, I agreed the card was of the greatest Hindu god .... The whole group took a deep breath..... So the card said I was very independent, financial successful after March 15th, and was a great leader...... Man--nailed it.....
This poor kid had to ride the Ferris wheel with me.... He was a nervous wreck....
I took this picture because if a truck breaks down outside of town then they leave the truck in the middle of the road and work on the truck... In the morning the truck was in the road and in the afternoon was still in the middle of the road but people were working on the truck.... I saw others jacked up and I guess they were waiting on parts to fix...

2 comments:

katie said...

March 15...is that when they close on your old house?...

Ken Wood said...

it will be after Mrach the 15th for sure....