Sunday, March 05, 2006

Friday March 3rd



Pictures from bottom up--The storage for guns, cannons, and etc.... In the first picture you can see the holes in the wall to put your weapon...

Lot of talk about Bush coming thru town. He had three blackhawks over Hyderabad traveling at a high rate of speed. I scanned thru the papers about his trip. I think in general it was good reviews. They have a couple of parties that don't like the U.S. but for the most part everything is good. I know the news was talking about all of the riots happening in town but I walked around the city out in the opening with out any problems.

I got refitted for my suits. We made a few adjustments and I ordered some custom cotton shirts at $15 US dollars a piece. We got a late start for the stores so we had late dinner and I didn't get into bed until about 2am and I have a trip planned at 8:30 for a outdoor outing..

No comments: