Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tuesday Feb. 28th



Last day of Feb... So, I had two house guest on Monday Yash--CTO and Kris - CM both are from the US office. Yash stayed Monday night and returned to the US on Tuesday. Kris is staying until March 11th.. He is from this area so I will learn more information similar to having Dinesh around.


OK----Here we go again. The first picture is a automatic mosquito sprayer that is in every room. If you remember from my first week that I had a couple of days fighting the little blood suckers...Well it seems that the house boy forgot to fill my sprayer....
Second picture ---This is the filter for water which seems fine but you have two buttons on this little puppy.... One starts the filtering of water and the other starts the flow of water to you cup or bottle. The flow doesn't happen instantly but has a delay......So here is the problem. So, Sunday I was home alone and I turned the filter and flow on at the same time. Went back to my room for something got caught up in TV and the next thing I know I have flooded the guest house.... I couldn't take a picture because it was to embarrassing.....

No comments: