Monday, February 27, 2006

Sunday Feb. 26th



So, I have been asking the guys about what is the night life in India like... because everything I read says woman can't go into pubs unless they are a couple(with man). I was like then what do single men and woman do to meet. So, I went to a pub with top picture is Bosey (HR director) and bottom is of Subba roa (business development) and Naidul. So, Here is how the night went... We had snacks at the bar and I had my first american beer in 2 weeks BUD... So, the DJ played 80's rock music - Steve Miller, Van Halen, and etc.... All guys and one couple... then the band started playing. The bands as I understand it will always have asian woman in them. So this band had two asian woman who sang and dance (not bad). A couple more couples entered and about 20 guys until about 11:30. The band stopped and the DJ started Disco music and out of the blue three single woman entered and I turned to Bosey to ask if more people will start coming out and by the time I turned around the women were gone and the lights came on..... If your single in this town you have about a five min. window to make your move... Anyway it was fun to see what happens in the night life in India. NOT MUCH......

No comments: